The much awaited day of our vacation was finally there and I was standing right at the Universal Studios Singapore (USS) - a dream come true! A massive circular globe rotating atop a misty pond, will make you go crazy, the magic that's found no where else other than the Resorts World Singapore.
USS is spread over 49 acres and can easily take a full day to explore every corner of it. For those racing against time, it is preferred to buy an express pass. Also visiting in weekdays is beneficial to avoid crowd especially in the peak season. There are 24 attractions in all across seven themed zone - Hollywood, New York City, Sc-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar - all set around a lagoon. Each theme is based on a movie or a famous television show. One can spot dining and shopping areas while exploring around it.
Park Operating Time - 10AM - 8PM
Ticket Booths - 9AM - 7PM
One can buy online tickets as well as it allows immediate access without needing to stop at ticket counter. With Express tickets one has an access to separate queue with shorter wait time at each attraction.Ticket Price -
- One Day Ticket - Adult (Ages 13-59) - S$76, Child (Ages 4-12) - S$56 and Senior Citizen(Ages 60&above) - S$38
- Universal Express (only 1 time at participating attraction) - Starts at S$30
- Universal Express Unlimited (unlimited access at each participating attraction) - Starts at S$50
|Universal Studios Singapore (USS)|
HOLLYWOOD - Step into the famous Hollywood boulevard designed with amazing architecture, shopping areas on both sides, decorated with palm trees and adorned by the famous walk of fame
NEW YORK -
SCI-FI CITY -
ANCIENT EGYPT -
LOST WORLD -
FAR FAR AWAY -
MADAGASCAR - Based on the movie Madagsacar, this zone brings you to the dense tropical jungle filled with wonderful and friendly animals like lemurs and foosas.
- Rides and Shows -
- King Juliens Beach Party - go - round - Ride this crazy corousel with King Julien, the lemurs and much other favourite charcters from the movie Madagascar.
- Madagascar: A Crate Adventure - Hop onto the river boat ride with our four heros: Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria.
- Street Entertainement -
- Madagascar Boogie - Get lucky to see the cast from dreamworks animation movie Madagascar
Post a Comment